Try dŌTERRA Essential Oils
There are many quality essential oil companies, so if there is a particular brand that works for you then perfect! I’ve chosen dōTERRA to purchase my oils from because they produce certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils and help communities improve their own economic futures through its Co-Impact Sourcing® model and the dōTERRA Healing Hands Foundation™. I love companies that really care on this level and that is one of the reasons I chose dōTERRA. They also have an extensive range (and are continuing to add to it), have more affordable prices in how they offer their products and they also have a business model, if set-up correctly, will work easily for hotels.
Would you like to try dōTERRA Essential Oils?
Hi there, I’m Estée and I’m here to answer any questions you have about essential oils and how you can use them personally or in your hotel. Whether you’re a hotel owner, manager, spa consultant or someone who simply wants to try essential oils but would like to have a chat first, we can always jump on Zoom or a phone call so you can learn more about them and the ways in which they can be used personally and in your hotel. Simply email me or phone +61 437 909 980 .
If you’re super keen to try some essential oils straight away, there are two ways to buy dōTERRA Essential Oils. One is retail and the other is wholesale. To be honest, buying retail is a waste of money and you’re better off buying wholesale if you’re going to purchase two or more oils so buying wholesale is definitely the most cost effective way.
With wholesale, you get;
- 25% discount on all orders, with a bigger discount on your starter kit
- No monthly order required
- No obligation to purchase or sell
- Ability to earn bonuses and commissions for sharing oils
- $35 membership fee for the first year (waived with a starter kit) with a free 15 ml bottle of peppermint essential oil with renewal
So how does the wholesale account work?
There are 2 options;
- Select a kit – which has no membership fee and the most popular oils are already selected. Kits are great because you get a range of really foundational essential oils that you can use in all sorts of ways and the prices are heavily reduced.
- Purchase the oils of your choice plus a $35 membership fee for the first year with a free 15 ml bottle of peppermint essential oil with renewal Australian Product Guide
Ready to Signup?
- Visit the dōTERRA website here
- Click ‘Join & Save’ in the top navigation bar
- Choose your language and country where the products will be shipped and click CONTINUE
- If you are in Australia we recommend you select the first option that says ‘Local (OTG) Order: Select this option if you wish to order your items from an Australian Warehouse in Australian Dollars.’
- Select the first option ‘Wholesale Prices.’ You instantly receive 25% off all dōTERRA products and is the best longterm value.
- Fill in your contact details and click CONTINUE
- Buying a kit is the best value for money. You can see them here. If you select your kit click add to cart. If you only want individual oils or would like to also add individual oils, start typing the name of the oil in to the space with the text that says “Enter additional item # or product name” and then add these to cart too.
- If you want to change your shipping method click on that selection. Then to see your total amount click on ‘VIEW TOTALS.’
- Confirm your billing address and add your payment details and then click ‘PROCESS ORDER NOW & CONTINUE.’
All done! You will receive an email from dōTERRA confirming your purchase. After this first order you then have the option to login to your account and setup regular Loyalty Reward Points (LRP) but it is not a requirement (LRP is a program that provides free product credits for monthly purchases ordered on the program that can be used as cash to purchase doTERRA products). If you want to know about this option then it’s best to have a chat with me and we can run through it.