12 email marketing statistics that show how awesome email is:
- 1. There are 3 times more email accounts than Twitter and Facebook accounts combined.
- 2. 57% of email subscribers spend 10-60 minutes browsing marketing emails during the week.
- 3. When asked to opt-in to receive updates from a company, only 10% elected to do so through Facebook, while 90% chose to receive email newsletters.
- 4. Mobile matters: 41% of emails are opened on a mobile device.
- 5. Email triage is a growing trend. 23% of readers who open an email on a mobile device open it again later.
- 6. 70% of email readers open emails from a brand or company in search of a deal, discount, or coupon.
- 7. Email is 40 times more successful at acquiring new clients than either Facebook and Twitter.
- 8. You are 6 times more likely to get a click-through from an email campaign than you are from a tweet.
- 9. 81% of online shoppers who receive emails based on previous shopping habits were at least somewhat likely to make a purchase as a result of targeted email.
- 10. Newsletters are still considered a great way to grow or maintain relationships, even during times when people aren't actively making purchasing decisions.
- 11. When it comes to purchases made as a result of receiving a marketing message, email has the highest conversion rate (66%), when compared to social, direct mail and more.
- 12. One study showed that email is the second most used marketing tool (after a company website) for B2B companies.
Original article By Aaron Beashel
Want to chat?
We’re here to help support you grow your business and create an exceptional online experience for your hotel. Phone +61 7 5446 4368 or book a phone call appointment.