Here Is A Way To Increase Your Direct & Return Bookings With Print!
While many businesses have completely migrated their marketing efforts to the web because of its cost effectiveness, exposure potential and convenience, print still maintains its stance as a powerful and necessary component of any growing business.
Some of the advantages print has over its digital counterparts are:
- Tangibility – A print piece is a physical thing. Brochures, magazines and newspapers can stay in houses or offices for months or years, while Internet ads can disappear into cyber space instantaneously.
- Credibility – There is something about print that gives a sense of legitimacy. The saturation of popups and banner ads on the web can be overwhelming and the fear of spam and viruses is enough to make people weary of clicking. There is no imminent danger in a printed brochure.
- Branding – Print is an excellent medium for solidifying your brand identity. Your print design should have a consistent aesthetic in terms of fonts, colours and types of images to establish brand recognition.
Is all of your print work up to date?
Print ideas and price examples to consider (the must have hit list):
For detailed quotes and package discounts please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Cards – Full Colour – Double Sided – Matt Celloglaze
- Letterhead – Full Colour – Single Sided – A4
- With Compliments Slips – Full Colour – Single Sided – DL
- Note Pads – Full Colour – Single Sided – 30 Sheets – A5
In Room Collateral:
- Door Hangers – Full Colour – Double Sided – Matt Celloglaze
- Maintenance Cards – Gloss Celloglaze One Side – (with the ability to write on the back)
- Guest Comment Cards – Full Colour – Single Sided – DL
- Guest Comment Cards – Full Colour – Single Sided – A5
- Menus – Full Colour Waterproof Paper – DL
- Vouchers (Featured) – Double Business Cards – Full Colour – Matt Celloglaze
- Brochures DL – Full Colour – Double Sided Gloss & Matt Options
- Brochures – 6pp DL – Roll Fold – Gloss & Matt Options
- Brochures – 8pp DL – Gate Fold – Gloss & Matt Options
- Brochures – A4 Double Sided Fact Sheets – Gloss & Matt Options
For any design requirements, different quantities and stock options please Contact us to find out more
All Insight Articles