The Content Marketing Strategy Your Hotel Needs
For years email marketing, has been a go-to means of reaching consumers for a number of industries, including hospitality and travel. As hoteliers ramp up marketing for 2015, there is quantitative proof that not only is email marketing alive and well, but that sending hotel newsletters is a tried and true marketing tactic that should be an aspect of your property’s strategy.
Consider some of these statistics:
- The number of worldwide email accounts is projected to jump from over 3.9 billion accounts in 2013 to over 4.9 billion by the end of 2017 — that’s more than the total number of Facebook and Twitter users combined.
- According to ExactTarget’s Channel Preference Survey, more than 91% of consumers check their email at least daily. The same survey noted that 66% of consumers made a purchase as a result of an email they have received.
- Email is almost 40 times better at acquiring new customers than Facebook and Twitter.
- 8 out of 10 smartphone users send and receive emails from their devices.
- Providing timely, scannable content to past, repeat and potential guests goes beyond keeping your website up to date. Email marketing, particularly the distribution of monthly newsletters aimed at sharing your property’s newest promotions, the latest goings-on in the local area and information about hotel special events, is an effective way to keep guests informed and interested.
- The key to being not just effective, but successful, is to share easily-digestible, timely content on a consistent basis packaged in a fresh, mobile-friendly design that contains clear, streamlined calls to action. Achieving this, the professional look and message needed for a successful newsletter, requires expertise and time. Many hotels are tapped for both, which is why outsourcing your newsletter copywriting and design is an ideal solution.
We can assist with expert responsive design, tried and tested on all the many email platforms as well as offer you copywriting services for articles and rich, unique content – SEO gold. We can also assist with uploading to your website and send out your email newsletters or train you to use the tools yourself. The choice is yours.
Newsletter marketing with Pebble Mailer also includes access to comprehensive analytics reports so that you can see the effectiveness of your campaigns.
We can also provide industry insights into how your results compare to others in the industry.
pebble mailer eNewsletter service features:
- Email sign up widget placed on hotel’s website to build mailing list.
- Email list management of unsubscribes and de-duping.
- iPad widget for you to add subscribers at the property or trade shows.
- Uploading & cleansing of hotel’s existing email list.
- Responsive design & development of the eNewsletter.
- All copywriting & editing services.
- Distribution of the eNewsletter to email lists.
- Comprehensive stats and live world view of email opens.
Our complete eNewsletter service provides hoteliers with a solution to a problem many properties face — keeping up with their digital marketing initiatives and producing fresh, focused and planned content that past, present and prospective guests want to receive and read.
We take the burden off you by designing, curating and managing every step of your email marketing and providing comprehensive analytics so you know your audience is being reached.
To learn more about adding email marketing to your property’s marketing strategy, Contact us today.
All Insight Articles