- The Best Browsing Experience - Designers and developers spend a lot of time making sites work for up to date browsers, so that users can get the best possible experience. This includes functionality such as effects, transitions and mobile device optimisation.
- Better Security - The Internet will never be 100% secure; with the amount of people online, it makes it increasingly hard to control. However, you can take precautions and guard yourself by making sure you upgrade your browser. Older browsers don't comply with the latest security standards.
- Faster Speeds - Internet browsers are the same as any other software. Upgrade to the latest version and you will see your speeds increase whilst browsing websites.
Upgrade and you shall receive
Keep your Bookmarks
When installing a new browser, it gives you the option to retrieve your bookmarks from other browsers. You also have the option to export your bookmarks and import them into your new browser manually. This will allow you to keep all the favourites and bookmarks that you have saved over time.
To recap, why should you upgrade your browser?
- More security from viruses, spyware, and browser hijacking attacks.
- Far fewer instances of crashing or freezing.
- Faster page-loading and increased support for a wider range of website functionality.
- New browsers will automatically update to the latest version, helping you keep up to date.