Connect an Instagram Account to a Facebook Page
To add an existing Instagram account to your Facebook Page:
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Select Settings at the top of your Page.
- Select Instagram.
- To add an existing Instagram account to your Page, Select Log in.
- Enter your Instagram account's Username and Password, and select Log in.
- Your Instagram account should now be connected to your Facebook Page. Whenever you use your Facebook Page to create ads, your Instagram account will show the same ads on Instagram. You'll also be able to manage the comments from your Instagram Ads from your Facebook Page.